Congratulations, if you have gotten this far you have booked a formal at the awesome WatervieW convention centre and you have one of our DJs (and possible a photo booth) included in your package.
If you have a DJ included you get the following;
- DJ for the entire duration
- DJ console
- Wireless microphone (for speeches and other announcements)
- PA system suitable for your room.
You may choose to upgrade the DJ package to add the following
- Basic dance floor lighting $75
- Additional wireless microphone $75
- Sax player or Percussion to play along with the DJ $750
If you also have a photo booth included you get the following as well;
- Delivery, setup and packdown of one of our gif booths for the evening. Our Gif booths take and share photos and gif's.
- Unlimited use of the booth throughout the event.
- All images will be available post event on a web gallery for you.
- You can customise the images from the booth with a logo, artwork, message or all of the above.
You may choose to upgrade the photo booth package to one of the following
- Add a prop box full of novelty hats, feather boas, glasses etc. - $50
- Add a print station - which enables up to 6 copies of your images to be printed instantly - $250
- Upgrade to a HD photo booth. $350 which includes an attendant, double prints of each session in the booth, a prop box and instant file sharing.
- Upgrade to a Bespoke photo booth with fabric backdrop $450. Also includes attendant, prop box, file sharing and unlimited double prints of each session in the booth.
Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the booth or upgrade enquiries.
In terms of the music that your DJ will play on the night. It is typically a mix of popular background and dance tunes and most importantly taking requests from guests on the night. We usually recommend this method as the DJ can play music that the actual guests are wanting on the night.
However if you do have any requests or instructions prior to the night for our DJs. You can send the list through to our DJ coordinator James at least two weeks prior to and we will make sure the DJ is suitably prepared.
We also have some commonly selected songs/genres to look through here;
Please also note that if you want the music to be censored for any reason (explicit language, sexual references or anything else) please either let us or the DJ on the night know. We are more than happy to oblige. We may ask you a few questions as to how much censoring you might require.
If you have any questions at all don't hesitate to contact us (details below) at any time.
All the best preparing for what will certainly be a special night.
The Musiq Entertainment Team.